Life is full of the unexpected, but why is it that some people seem to bounce back from challenging situations more easily than others?
Resilience is the ability to adapt well to stress—both in your personal and professional life—and it involves a series of behaviors, thoughts and actions that can be developed over time.
This National Employee Benefits Day, learn how to build your resilience while encouraging your plan participants to do the same.
We have lots of resources to get you started, including:
- Resilience 101 for plan sponsors
- Tips for building resilience in your workplace
- A mindful moment video to help you practice mindfulness
- On-demand webcasts to learn more about building a healthy workplace
- Bench-marking reports, tool kits, podcasts and more!
We’ll also be hosting a free webcast on Benefits Day: Building Resilience: Practical Tools to Help Your Workplace Thrive. Register to attend and learn how to build resilience in your workforce and create a positive work culture that thrives on challenge and stress.
We hope you’ll use Employee Benefits Day not only to learn more about the benefits of building resilience—but also to give yourself a pat on the back for the important role you play in the lives of your plan participants.
Your dedication to providing quality benefits that improve the lives of your workforce is truly inspiring to all of us here at the International Foundation.
About National Employee Benefits Day
National Employee Benefits Day is celebrated each year on April 2. The day recognizes trustees, administrators, benefits practitioners and professional advisors for their dedication to providing quality benefits and the important role they play in their colleagues’ well-being.
Find resources for celebrating National Employee Benefits Day 2019 here and start planning now for how you’ll celebrate!
Communications Manager at the International Foundation
The latest from Word on Benefits:
- Abortion Medication: State and Federal Regulations Plan Sponsors Need to Know
- 2023 Outlook on Respiratory Illnesses and the Workforce
- Paid Vacation/PTO Offerings—Time to Check Those Balances!
- Quiet Promotion, Quiet Hiring, Quiet Firing: More Workplace Trends
- Magazine Extra: Benefits Touch Points—Communicating When It Matters