Happy 2019, Word on Benefits readers! We’ve got some great resources to help you get ready for the year ahead. Check them out below!
Employee Benefits Desktop Wallpaper
First the fun stuff! Download this just-for-members monthly desktop wallpaper featuring fun facts for you true benefits enthusiasts—like the deadline for Form 5500 or HIPAA’s birthday!
2019 Employee Benefits Reporting and Disclosure Calendars
Now for the serious stuff: Check out this list of reporting and disclosure calendars. Covering everything from health and welfare benefit plan operations to defined benefit plans, these comprehensive calendars will keep you on track in 2019.
- 2019 Planning for Health and Welfare Benefit Plan Operations, Buck, December 13, 2018
- 2019 Reporting & Disclosure Calendar for Multiemployer Plans, Segal Consulting, December 2018
- 2019 Reporting & Disclosure Calendar, Sibson Consulting, December 2018
- 2019 Key Administrative Dates and Deadlines for Calendar-Year Multiemployer Defined Benefit Plans, Milliman, December 7, 2018
- 2019 Key Administrative Dates and Deadlines for Calendar-Year Single Employer Defined Benefit Plans, Milliman, November 27, 2018
- 2019 Planning for Governmental Retirement Plan Operations, Buck, November 6, 2018
- 2019 Planning for ERISA Single-Employer Defined Contribution Plan Operations, Buck, October 26, 2018
- 2019 Planning for ERISA Single-Employer Defined Benefit Plan Operations, Buck, November 2, 2018
- 2019 Planning for ERISA Multiemployer Defined Benefit Plan Operations, Buck, November 5, 2018
You might also find these two resources helpful:
- Reporting and Disclosure Guide for Employee Benefit Plans, DOL, September 2017
- Troubleshooter’s Guide to Filing the ERISA Annual Report (Form 5500 and Form 5500-SF), DOL, October 2010
I have no doubt that 2019 will be another year that keeps us all on our toes! Be sure to subscribe to Word on Benefits to keep the very latest information headed straight to your inbox!
PS: If you thought this information was helpful, and you’re an International Foundation or ISCEBS member, be sure to check out InfoQuick. This content came from General Benefits: Reporting & Disclosure Calendars, but there are tons of topics to choose from and the information will be delivered instantly via email. Available exclusively to members at no cost!
Communications Manager at the International Foundation