Plan sponsors and administrators are encouraged to reference these comprehensive calendars to stay on track in 2023.
Health and Retirement Plans Subject to ERISA (Includes Multiemployer Plans)
Health and Welfare Plans
New deadlines in 2023 are:
- Prescription Drug Data Collection (RxDC) for 2020 and 2021 data has been extended to January 31, 2023.
- Reporting for 2022 data is due June 1, 2023.
- Several New Group Health Plan Reporting Deadlines Are Approaching – CAA/Price Transparency Checklist [Foley]
- Congress and Regulators Issue Welcome Deadline Relief for Group Health Plans [Spencer Fane]
- Transparency in Coverage and Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 (CAA) Prescription Drug Data Collection (RxDC) [The Alliance]
- 2023 Health Plan Compliance Deadlines [Bolton]
- 2023 Defined Contribution Plan Compliance Calendar [Mercer]
- 2023 Key Administrative Dates and Deadlines for Calendar-Year Defined Contribution Plans [Milliman]
- 2023 Defined Benefit Plan Compliance Calendar [Mercer]
- 2023 Key Administrative Dates and Deadlines for Calendar-Year Multiemployer Defined Benefit Plans [Milliman]
If you thought this information was helpful, and you’re an International Foundation or ISCEBS member, be sure to check out InfoQuick. This content came from General Benefits: Reporting & Disclosure Calendars, but there are tons of topics to choose from and the information will be delivered instantly via email. Available exclusively to members at no cost!