Here in the benefits world, there doesn’t seem to be a slow year. The latest Talking Benefits podcast episode takes a look at the top benefits stories of the past year which has become our year-end tradition.
Hear how the team did with 2022 predictions (Ghosts of Benefits Past), what really happened in 2022 (Ghosts of Benefits Present) and thoughts on what’s ahead for 2023 (Ghosts of Benefits Yet to Come). This episode covers:
- Build Back Better legislation
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) investing
- The Fiduciary Rule
- Surprise Billing
- Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization
- Cryptocurrency and the subsequent DOL ruling
- Cybersecurity issues
- Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives
- Secure Act 2.0
- Mental health parity disclosures
- Respect for Marriage Act
- Fun facts about “A Christmas Carol”
We hope you join us for a special episode to end the year and prepare for 2023!
Don’t miss a single episode!
Subscribe to Talking Benefits on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts for automatic updates as new episodes are released, or watch for new episodes on the International Foundation website.
We love to hear from Talking Benefits listeners!
Take our short listener survey so we can hear what you think about the podcast and what you’d like us to cover in future episodes. You’ll be entered for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card just for filling out the survey.
Associate Director of PR & Communications