By tuning into this episode, you’ll learn more about:
- Coronavirus testing coverage and cost-sharing requirements
- Adjustments to prescription drug plans, including maintenance drugs and expenses reimbursable through FSAs, HSAs and HRAs
- Mental health coverage and new offerings, including telepsychiatry
- Telehealth/telemedicine offerings and considerations
- Healthcare for furloughed employees.
And if you missed the last episode Talking COVID-19 Impact on Retirement Plans, catch it here.
We love to hear from Talking Benefits listeners!
Take our short listener survey so we can hear what you think about the podcast and what you’d like us to cover in future episodes. You’ll be entered for a chance to win a $10 Amazon gift card just for filling out the survey.
Don’t miss a single episode!
Subscribe to Talking Benefits on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts for automatic updates as new episodes are released, or watch for new episodes on the International Foundation website.
Learn More About the Impact of the Coronavirus on the Workplace
Visit the International Foundation Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources page to find information for plan sponsors, including these upcoming free member webcasts:
- Integrating Impact Investing With the Pension Investment Process | June 10, 2020
- Apprenticeship Program Challenges During COVID-19 |June 11, 2020
- Coronavirus and Conflict in the Workplace—What Can We Learn? | June 16, 2020
- Risk Assessments in Public Sector Pension Plans | June 16, 2020
Communications Associate at the International Foundation
The latest from Word on Benefits:
- Talking Benefits Podcast: Race, Gender and Social Impacts on Retirement
- PBGC Implements Special Financial Assistance Program for Financially Troubled Multiemployer Pension Plans
- The True Value of Empathetic Leadership
- With an Eye on the Future, Employers Shift Benefit Priorities
- Four Lessons From 2020 Open Enrollment